- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: February 1, 2022
“SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” DOING BUSINESS AS, (DBA): (Stage IIX) (Serah D’Laine), (The Conscious Lifestylist), (Seeking Serahtonin), (Reviving Radiance Mastery Course), (Power of Becoming Digital Academy), (Profitable Personal Brand Academy), (Self Aligned Leadership Strategy) (6 Session Love Story Transformation), (Lead Like Her), (Elite Mentor Program), (Launch To Lead Accelerator), (Vision Mapping Hypnotherapy Session), (HEART Remedy Session), (StopDropLove Package), (Relationship ‘Rx’ Remedy), (The H.E.A.R.T Method), (STRIDEOm”), herein referred to as: “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC”
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: BY ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR USING “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PRODUCT OR SERVICES WHETHER OR NOT YOU BECOME A REGISTERED USER (“USER”, “YOU”, “YOURSELF”, “YOUR”), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHICH YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME.
YOU MUST REVIEW THESE TERMS ON ANY OF THE WEBSITES, LANDING PAGES, FOR ANY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PRODUCT / SERVICES ON A REGULAR BASIS TO KEEP YOURSELF INFORMED OF ANY CHANGES.
WE MAY DISCONTINUE OR MAKE CHANGES TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE AND THE NETWORK AT ANY TIME. ANY DATED INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THIS SITE IS CURRENT AT THE DATE OF PUBLICATION ONLY, AND WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE OR AMEND SUCH INFORMATION.
AN OUTLINE OF “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PRODUCT / SERVICES IS PROVIDED WITHIN THIS SITE.
- EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER: “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” CANNOT AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEES ABOUT YOUR ABILITY TO GET RESULTS OR EARN ANY MONEY WITH OUR IDEAS, INFORMATION, TOOLS, OR STRATEGIES.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY OUR COMPANY ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT, EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING ON THIS PAGE, ANY OF OUR WEBSITES, OR ANY OF OUR CONTENT OR CURRICULUM IS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF RESULTS OR FUTURE RESULTS, AND THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE NOT LICENSED BY THE STATE, NOR DO THEY INCLUDE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, PSYCHOLOGY OR OTHER LICENSED HEALING ART. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY LEGAL, MEDICAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
USE CAUTION AND ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR, LAWYER OR ACCOUNTANT BEFORE ACTING ON THIS OR ANY INFORMATION RELATED TO A LIFESTYLE CHANGE OR YOUR BUSINESS OR FINANCES. YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR DECISIONS, ACTIONS, AND RESULTS IN LIFE, AND BY YOUR REGISTRATION HERE YOU AGREE NOT TO ATTEMPT TO HOLD US LIABLE FOR YOUR DECISIONS, ACTIONS OR RESULTS, AT ANY TIME, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
THE INFORMATION IS GENERIC IN NATURE AND WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS USAGE. BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS DIGITAL PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE CONDITIONS AND AGREE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
AS AFFILIATES OF CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR RECOMMENDING AND PROMOTING PRODUCTS/SERVICES LINKED TO FROM THIS WEBSITE.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT INFORMATION AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY, OR IN ANY WAY BENEFIT FROM, USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS.
EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OF TRANSFORMATION OR A GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. TRANSFORMATIVE POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES.
YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF TRANSFORMATIVE POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
EXCEPT FOR ANY IMPLIED CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY THE EXCLUSION OF WHICH FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WOULD CONTRAVENE ANY STATUTE OR CAUSE ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BE VOID (“NON EXCLUDABLE CONDITION”), WE EXCLUDE FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALL CONDITIONS, GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES AND TERMS, IMPLIED BY STATUTE, GENERAL LAW OR CUSTOM.
EXCEPT FOR ANY LIABILITY IN RELATION TO A NON EXCLUDABLE CONDITION, WE EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR LOSS OF PROFITS) WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE SERVICES.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AFFECTS THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON UNDER THE US CONSUMER LAW OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH YOU INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THIS DIGITAL PRODUCT INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE CAUSED BY ACCESS DELAYS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION WHICH MAY OCCUR IN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
- HOURS OF OPERATION: “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” IS OPEN TUESDAY – THURSDAY 8A.M. – 8P.M
PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST).
WE CLOSE FOR ALL U.S. GOVERNMENT OBSERVED HOLIDAYS.
THESE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES APPLY TO ALL “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE OWNED BY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” THAT INCLUDES A LINK TO THIS PAGE.
- ENROLLMENT AND REFUND POLICY – DIGITAL PRODUCTS + PRIVATE SESSIONS: YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND PROVIDE US WITH A CURRENT, VALID, ACCEPTED METHOD OF PAYMENT TO USE ANY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
“The Conscious Lifestylist”, “Relationship Rx Remedy”, “The H.E.A.R.T Method” and “The A List”, “Elite Mentor Program”, COACHING SERIES IS ONE OF THE PREMIERE “FLAGSHIP” PRODUCTS. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO KEEP THE PROGRAM UP-TO-DATE AND AMONGST THE INDUSTRY’S LEADING PRODUCTS ON THE TOPICS OF TRANSFORMATIVE STRATEGIES AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT MASTERY. IT SHOULD ONLY BE PURCHASED BY YOU IF YOU ARE 100% COMMITTED TO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT MASTERY, AND FOR THAT REASON, YOU SHOULD ONLY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU PLAN ON KEEPING IT. NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED 72 HOURS AFTER PURCHASE. *SEE ENROLLMENT FORM.
“Reviving Radiance Mastery Course” “Power of Becoming Digital Academy”, “Profitable Personal Brand Academy”, ”Lead Like Her, ”Launch To Lead Accelerator”, “Self Aligned Leadership Strategy” WEBINARS / MASTERY CLASS:
EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO KEEP THE TRAINING PROVIDED IN THESE ONLINE WEBINARS / MASTERY CLASSES AND ONLINE TRAININGS CLASSES UP-TO-DATE, ACCURATE AND RELEVANT. YOU SHOULD ONLY REGISTER TO ATTEND AN ONLINE WEBINAR ETC. IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE SESSION LIVE AND ARE WILLING AND ABLE TO APPLY THE INFORMATION THAT IS TAUGHT. NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED 72 HOURS AFTER PURCHASE. *SEE ENROLLMENT FORM.
- DISCOUNT POLICY: FROM TIME TO TIME, ON SOME “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PRODUCTS, WE MAY OFFER OUR MEMBERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AT A DISCOUNT RATE. TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS DISCOUNT, THE CUSTOMER MUST BE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
IN THE EVENT THAT A PERSON PURCHASES AN ITEM THAT WAS ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT, IF THE PERSON NOTIFIES OUR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DEPARTMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE PURCHASE, A CREDIT FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS WILL BE OFFERED. NO CREDITS ARE OFFERED ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
- TECHNICAL DISCLAIMER: “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS, OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY E-MAIL OR REDEMPTION TO BE RECEIVED BY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ONLINE OR ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEB SITE, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER’S OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR STREAMING ANY MATERIALS CONSISTENT WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR SUBSEQUENT USE OF ANY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” OWNED WEB PROPERTIES. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE STREAM IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING ONLINE AS PLANNED, INCLUDING INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” WHICH THREATENS OR CORRUPTS OR ADVERSELY AFFECTS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF A LIVE STREAM OFFER, “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CANCEL, TERMINATE OR SUSPEND THE OFFER AND/OR ANY SUBSCRIPTION.
ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- YOUR ACCOUNT: YOU AGREE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE INFORMATION WHEN YOU REGISTER WITH, AND AS YOU USE “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PRODUCTS / SERVICES, AND YOU AGREE TO UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO KEEP IT ACCURATE AND COMPLETE. YOU AGREE THAT “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” MAY STORE AND USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE FOR USE IN MAINTAINING AND BILLING FEES TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- ACCESS TO PREVIOUS PURCHASES: AS AN ACCOMMODATION TO YOU, SUBSEQUENT TO ACQUIRING “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” TRAINING, YOU MAY DOWNLOAD PREVIOUSLY ACQUIRED TRAINING (WHEN AVAILABLE) ONTO ANY ASSOCIATED DEVICE. SOME “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” TRAINING OR SERVICES THAT YOU PREVIOUSLY ACQUIRED MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT DOWNLOAD OR ACCESS AT ANY GIVEN TIME, AND “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU IN SUCH EVENT. AS YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SUBSEQUENTLY DOWNLOAD CERTAIN PREVIOUSLY ACQUIRED CONTENT OR TRAINING, ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD AN ITEM, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOT TO LOSE, DESTROY, OR DAMAGE IT.
“SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE CONTENT OPTIONS (INCLUDING ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICULAR FEATURES) OR REMOVE ACCESS WITHOUT NOTICE TO ANY PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED TRAINING OR CONTENT THAT IS NO LONGER VALID OR DEEMED OUT OF DATE.
- SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES: OUR PRODUCT AND SERVICES ARE NOT DIRECTED AT PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 21. NOR IS IT DIRECTED AT PERSONS WHO ARE ACTIVELY UNDER THE CARE OF A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
WE WANT PEOPLE TO FEEL SAFE WHEN USING OUR GROUPS AND FORUMS. FOR THAT REASON, WE’VE DEVELOPED A SET OF COMMUNITY GUIDELINES, OUTLINED BELOW. THESE POLICIES WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPE OF SHARING IS ALLOWED IN OUR PRIVATE GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES, AND WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT MAY BE REPORTED TO US AND REMOVED. BECAUSE OF THE DIVERSITY OF OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOMETHING THAT MAY
BE DISAGREEABLE OR DISTURBING TO YOU MAY NOT VIOLATE OUR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES.
WE HAVE MEMBERS OF ALL SKILL AND EXPERIENCE LEVELS, FROM COLLEGE STUDENTS TO ENTREPRENEURS TO MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR ENTERPRISES. KEEP IT RESPECTFUL. COMMENTS THAT ARE INAPPROPRIATELY NEGATIVE, RUDE, OR ATTACKING WILL BE DELETED, REMOVED, OR WE WILL ASK YOU TO REVISE YOUR THOUGHTS. EVERYONE IS HERE TO LEARN AND GROW, SO ANYTHING VIOLATING THAT WILL BE REMOVED. ABSOLUTELY NO PITCHING TO THE GROUP: WE HAVE A STRICT ‘NO SHOPPING FOR CUSTOMERS’ POLICY IN OUR GROUPS. THIS INCLUDES POINTING PEOPLE TO BLOG POSTS WITH YOUR OFFERS/AFFILIATE OFFERS AND PUBLICLY ASKING MEMBERS TO JOIN YOUR OWN FACEBOOK GROUPS OR COMMUNITIES. BE CAUTIOUS OF UNSOLICITED PRIVATE MESSAGES TO GROUP MEMBERS. IF WE GET MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS THAT YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE IS USING PRIVATE MESSAGES TO MAKE UNSOLICITED PITCHES TO MEMBERS, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE. YOU SHOULD VIEW THE GROUP AS YOUR PEERS, NOT YOUR LEADS.
NO GATED CONTENT: CONTENT POSTED IN THE GROUPS CANNOT BE USED TO HARVEST LEADS IN ANYWAY. IF YOU NEED A FEEDBACK OR A REVIEW, POST THE DIRECT PDF, DOCUMENT, OR SCREENSHOT. DON’T REQUIRE PEOPLE TO OPT-IN TO VIEW.
RESPECT CONFIDENTIALITY: CONTENT GATHERED IN OUR ONLINE COMMUNITY GROUPS CANNOT BE COLLECTED, REPACKAGED, AND/OR SHARED OUTSIDE THE GROUP. EVERY MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITIES HAS A RIGHT TO PRIVACY AND THE RIGHT TO FEEL SAFE THAT THEIR QUESTIONS, ANSWERS, AND EXPERIENCES REMAIN PRIVY TO GROUP MEMBERS ONLY.
KEEP IT ON TOPIC: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE POSTS BASED ON OFF-TOPIC CONTENT OR OFFENSIVE CONTENT.
PARTNERING WITH OTHER MEMBERS: ACCESS TO THIS GROUP DOES NOT MEAN THAT “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” ENDORSES ANYONE’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS AND DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE WHEN PARTNERING WITH ANYONE IN THE GROUP – DON’T ASSUME EVERYONE IS TRUSTWORTHY.
REPORT POSTS THAT ARE BREAKING GROUP POLICY: DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN OUR GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES, IT’S SOMETIMES DIFFICULT FOR US TO CATCH EVERYTHING. IF YOU SEE A POST THAT IS QUESTIONABLE, PLEASE REPORT IT, TAG OUR COMMUNITY MANAGER IN THE COMMENTS, OR REACH OUT TO OUR COMMUNITY MANGER DIRECTLY VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE SO OUR TEAM CAN REVIEW THEM.
BREAKING THE RULES: IF YOU ARE DEEMED TO BE BREAKING THE RULES OF THE GROUP, “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE GROUP SITE THAT THE OFFENDING BEHAVIOR HAS OCCURRED WITHIN.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: YOU AGREE THAT “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PRODUCT AND SERVICES, GRAPHICS, USER INTERFACE, AUDIO CLIPS, VIDEO CLIPS, EDITORIAL CONTENT, TEMPLATES AND THE SCRIPTS AND SOFTWARE USED TO IMPLEMENT “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC”, CONTAINS PROPRIETARY INFORMATION AND MATERIAL THAT IS OWNED BY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC”” AND/OR ITS LICENSORS, AND IS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OTHER LAWS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COPYRIGHT.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT USE SUCH PROPRIETARY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER EXCEPT FOR USE OF “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” SERVICES IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
NO PORTION OF THE “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” CONTENT MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC”. YOU AGREE NOT TO MODIFY, RENT, LEASE, LOAN, SELL, DISTRIBUTE, OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED ON “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” SERVICES IN ANY MANNER, AND YOU SHALL NOT EXPLOIT THE “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” BRAND IN ANY UNAUTHORIZED WAY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BY TRESPASS OR BURDENING NETWORK CAPACITY.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, SUSPEND, REMOVE, OR DISABLE ACCESS TO ANY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC”, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS COMPRISING A PART OF “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC”” BRAND AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. IN NO EVENT WILL INBOUND “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” BE LIABLE FOR MAKING THESE CHANGES. THE “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” MAY ALSO IMPOSE LIMITS ON THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO CERTAIN FEATURES OR PORTIONS OF ““SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC”, IN ANY CASE AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY.
ALL COPYRIGHTS IN AND TO “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” (INCLUDING THE COMPILATION OF CONTENT, POSTINGS, LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET RESOURCES, AND DESCRIPTIONS OF THOSE RESOURCES) ARE OWNED BY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC”, WHO RESERVE ALL THEIR RIGHTS IN LAW AND EQUITY.
THE USE OF ANY PART OF, EXCEPT FOR USE OF “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
“SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, GRAPHICS, AND LOGOS USED IN CONNECTION WITH “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” ARE TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” IN THE U.S. AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES.
THE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING OUR NAME, LOGOS SLOGANS, DATA, INFORMATION, GRAPHICS, UNDERLYING SOFTWARE, ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS, ARE OWNED BY US AND OUR LICENSEES AND ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
YOU MUST NOT COPY, MODIFY, ALTER, DOWNLOAD, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, DISTRIBUTE, SELL OR TRANSFER ANY SUCH MATERIALS UNLESS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR WITH OUR EXPRESS PERMISSION. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED. DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR IMAGES FROM OUR WEBSITE DOES NOT TRANSFER ANY RIGHT OR OWNERSHIP OF SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT OR IMAGES TO YOU AND SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT OR IMAGES MAY BE USED SOLELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS THE COPYRIGHT OF “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” AND IS PROTECTED BY U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS.
- PAYMENTS: ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE IN US DOLLARS (USD). ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” ARE CHARGED IN USD AS THIS IS OUR GLOBAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE COUNTRIES.
- PRIVACY: OUR WEBSITE IS COMMITTED TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US. OUR WEBSITE FOLLOWS VARIOUS PRINCIPLES CONCERNING THE COLLECTION, STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES MAY BE PROVIDED FROM THIS SITE. IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE CONTENT OF THOSE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THOSE OTHER SITES. IN PARTICULAR WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THOSE SITES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR DO WE WARRANT THAT SUCH SITES OR THEIR CONTENT ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, OR FREE OF DEFECTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS SITE WILL ASSUME ALL RISKS AND COSTS ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THIS SITE.
- INDEMNIFICATION: YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” AND ANY AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS, AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- NO OFFER OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES: NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE AN OFFER BY OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WHICH MAY BE ADVERTISED THROUGH THE SITE INCLUDING ITS MICRO SITE PAGES. NOR DOES OUR WEBSITE MAKE ANY SPECIFIC WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH INFORMATION. OUR WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PERSON WHO INCURS ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF RELYING UPON ANY SUCH INFORMATION.
- APPLICABLE LAW: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MICHIGAN, USA. FURTHER, ANY DISPUTE ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR A BREACH OF ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, USA. AS A USER OF THIS WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES YOU SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF MICHIGAN, USA AND THE FEDERAL COURTS OF USA.
PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA BUSINESS AND PROFESSION CODE, “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” MAKES THE FOLLOWING DISCLOSURES:
- “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PROVIDES SERVICES THAT ARE ALTERNATIVE AND COMPLIMENTARY TO HEALING ARTS SERVICES LICENSED BY THE STATE. EACH CLIENT WILL BE INTERVIEWED AND IF IT IS DETERMINED THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED CAN BE OF BENEFIT, “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” WILL PROVIDE SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS EDUCATION TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE.
- “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- HYPNOTHERAPY – GUIDED VISUAL IMAGERY, RELAXATION AND STRESS RELIEF.
- NLP – WORKING WITH THE UNCONSCIOUS MIND WITH STRATEGIES, HABITS, AND GOALS.
- TIME DYNAMICS – HELPS DISCOVER HOW WE STORE MEMORIES, EMOTIONS, DECISIONS AND BELIEFS, AND ELIMINATING NEGATIVE PATTERNS IN THESE AREAS.
- SUCCESS STRATEGIES – IDENTIFYING AND IMPLEMENTING THE PATTERNS OF SUCCESS.
- TRANSFORMATION WORK – ANYTHING THAT WORKS BEYOND THESE SPECIFIC ITEMS TO HELP A CLIENT TRANSFORM ANY AREA IN LIFE.
THESE SERVICES ARE NOT LICENSED BY THE STATE, AND DO NOT INCLUDE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, PSYCHOLOGY OR ANY OTHER LICENSED HEALING ART.
III. “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” (AND “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC’S” EMPLOYEES) HAVE THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REGARDING THE SERVICES PROVIDED:
CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, TRAINING, SKILLS, PROFICIENCIES ETC.
- CERTIFIED HYPNOTHERAPIST
- CERTIFIED NLP PRACTITIONER
- CERTIFIED TIME DYNAMICS PRACTITIONER
- CERTIFIED SUCCESS STRATEGIST
- CERTIFIED EXECUTIVE COACH
- CERTIFIED LIFE COACH
- STRATEGIC MARKETING
- PERSONAL & BUSINESS BRANDING
- ADVANCED COMMUNICATION & EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- TRANSFORMATION & LEADERSHIP
- HOLISTIC HEALTH PRACTITIONER
- KINESIOLOGIST (Muscle Testing)
- ADVANCED DOWSING
- CLAIRSCENTIANT, CLAIRAUDIANT, CLAIRVOYANT/TELEPATHIC
- MATRIX ENERGETICS
CUSTOMER SERVICE: QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS REGARDING “SOVEREIGN ALLIANCE LLC” PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, EMAIL US AT: email@example.com
IF WE CANNOT RESOLVE YOUR CONCERNS, YOU MAY CONTACT THE INTERNATIONAL PRACTITIONER AND COACHES ASSOCIATION BY MAIL AT 2321 E. 4TH ST., CUITE C #164, SANTA ANA, CA 92707 USA OR BY PHONE AT (866) 413-9775.
- YOUR FEEDBACK: WE WELCOME ENQUIRIES OR FEEDBACK ON OUR WEBSITE OR ANY IDEAS YOU MAY HAVE. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED BY YOU WE SHALL TREAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US WITH, AS NON-PROPRIETARY AND NON-CONFIDENTIAL.
Last Updated: DECEMBER 13, 2019
Sovereign Alliance LLC (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.kajabi.com and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The Company may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Children Age 16 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 16 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 16 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Kajabi nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online
Kajabi uses the following cookies on the Site:
Cookie Name Purpose
_kjb_session Kajabi session cookie Tracks your active admin session so you don’t need to re-login
kjba Kajabi affiliate token Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase
_abv Admin bar hidden Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden
[PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE EXAMPLES AND YOU MUST UPDATE THIS TO ACCURATELY REFLECT ANY COOKIES YOU MAY USE]
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Transfer of Information Across National Borders: Our site and various information we collect are operated on servers located in various jurisdictions, including the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are situated to these other locations. The Company’s policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard when processed by any Company entity or office around the world. We also ensure that appropriate contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission to protect that information and the rights of individuals are in place with any and all third-party service providers we may use.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information: At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS] with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS] with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, any Games, and/or any Services, please email us at [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS] with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way, or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS] with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS] with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS]
Via regular mail:
[INSERT ADDRESS HERE]
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
If you are a resident of the EU and have an unresolved data privacy concern or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern, you may file a complaint/inquiry with us at:
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Last Updated: February 1, 2022
DISCLAIMER: This document and all of information contained herein are presented for informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein is intended as legal advice. The receipt or review of any information does not create an attorney-client relationship with Kajabi, LLC nor any attorney associated with Kajabi, LLC. Nothing in this document is intended to be a substitute for legal advice obtained from an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction.